Meet the Envoy, the brains of the Enphase Home Energy Solution. Between collecting real-time data from your microinverters and delivering remote updates back out to them, the Envoy keeps your entire system in constant communication.
The Envoy-S communication gateway connects each microinverter in your system to the internet, delivering real-time data to your fingertips
Discover the power of being connected.
The Envoy delivers performance data from your microinverters to the Web, and carries system updates from the Web to your microinverters. Two directions, optimal benefits.
The Envoy brings you the real-time, module-level performance data that makes it easy to monitor your system or fleet from any web-connected device.
- The Envoy lets you pinpoint performance issues instantly and resolve them remotely, before they get in the way of system performance.
- The Envoy saves you time and money on unplanned truck rolls: at $100 - $300 per truck roll, the savings add up.
The Envoy uses advanced technology that observes each inverter in the system. The owners can easily watch the status of their installation on the Enlighten software through pc/laptop or smartphone
- "Plug & Play" Setup
- Flexible networking options with integrated Wi-Fi
- Guarantees the follow-up of each single micro-inverter
- Can work through a powerline (communicate through the existing electricity net)
- Connects up to 600 microinverters
- The metered version (black version) makes it possible with inluded CT, to monitor the consumption also.